Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Be nice to Game Masters...

...and they might just to the extra step to be nice to you. I was this Game Masters first ticket of the day. We had a lot of fun chatting. He said he was having a good day because she just had a cupcake. I asked her what kind it was and before she could I answer told her that was mah favorite. We chatted a bit and before parting ways. I saw some of the Dark Prince's minions and the told the GM that I did not trust them. She agreed with me.  I told her we better get an axe. She *handed me an axe*. After I told her they fled, she quickly responded,"That is because they saw me give you the axe."


Leynril is awesome and if you ever get the priviledge of her answering one of your tickets, be nice, you might get a cupcake too.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, cute - the GM actually sent you an in-game cupcake.

    ReplyDelete